Studs - custom production
Our production is mainly focused on threaded rods and studs with metric or trapezoidal thread.
- Studs with full thread in lengths directly according to customer request.
- Studs with thread at one end.
- Studs with threads at both ends.
- For the production of studs we offer various materials, mechanical properties and final surface finish upon customer request.
- We also supply studs to the automotive industry.
For requests and technical queries please contact us by REQUEST, by e-mail or phone – we will be glad to help you. In your request please specify, as exactly as possible, the kind/type, diameter, additional dimensions, material, surface finish, marking requirements, number of pieces and whether you require a one-off or continuous supply.
Studs DIN 2510
Often studs are produced according to DIN 2510, also called reduced shank bolts. It is a special stud with metric thread at both ends. We do not have these studs in stock normally, but we are able to produce them, especially large or unusual sizes, often also from special materials.
Items marked with an asterisk are obligatory.