New ground screws - L and T-shaped, and with bolt post holder
But especially ground screws with bolt post holder (see the picture on the left). The screw with a threaded rod and easily by screwing adjustable plate for easy correction of the anchoring height.
You can find more information in the Catalogue in the Timber connectors - Anchors section.
Studs - from the M4 x 16mm
... from diameter M4
... and length 16mm
More information about the possibilities of our custom production can be found on our website:
Custom production - Studs
Wholesale & warehouse
The main markets of Valenta ZT include the Czech Republic and European countries. Most stock items are shipped within one day.
More than 6000 sales items are stocked in our warehouse in Vsetaty (about 20km from Prague) covering an area of 7000 m2 and comprising over 9000 pallet places. We put everyday effort into preparing, packing, and dispatching our products. Working with strategic logistic partners enables us to arrange flexible deliveries of our goods to the majority of European countries.
- 1-, 2- or 3-metre long threaded rods, plain, zinc-plated and hot-dip galvanized
- threaded rods of classes according to EN ISO 898 - 1 : 2013, DIN 976-4.8, DIN 976-5.6, DIN 976-5.8, DIN 976-8.8, DIN 976-10.9, DIN 976-12.9
- threaded rods DIN 976 of stainless steel, brass
- threaded rods with fine, trapezoidal and left-hand thread
- several dimensions of U-Bolts for fastening tubes and pipes
- steel hex nuts, plain, zinc-plated and hot-dip galvanized DIN 934-8, DIN 934-10, stainless steel DIN 934-A2, DIN 934-A4, low nuts DIN 439
- wing nuts DIN 314 (alternative to nuts DIN 315), coupling nuts DIN 6334
- self-locking nuts DIN 985-8, hex domed cap nuts DIN 1587, nuts with collar DIN 6923
- wide range of steel washers DIN 125, DIN 440, DIN 6798, DIN 7980, DIN 127, DIN 9021 and DIN 9022, plain, zinc-plated and stainless-steel A2
- steel hex screws DIN 933 a DIN 931 of class 8.8
- Hexagon socket head cap screws DIN 912 of class 8.8
- zinc-plated carriage bolts DIN 603
- hex screws DIN 571
- chipboard screws and drywall screws
- construction screws
- hanger bolts
- comprehensive range of pole anchors, anchor spikes, ground screws, screw pole anchors, anchor shoes
- timber connectors, angles with recess, angles without recess, furniture angles, connecting plates, joint plates, bulldogs
- hot-dip galvanized fence posts, fence panel holders, gate hinges, hinge hanging, lock bolts
We would like to inform you that our company is open and working at regular times from 7 AM to 3:30 PM. Despite many restrictions concerning spread of the new virus COVID-19 all operations (office, warehouse and production) are running smoothly so far. We hope the worlwide situation will start improving soon.
We kindly ask all customers to place orders via any contactless form (phone, fax, e-mail or our websites).
Forwarders can still deliver our goods, sometimes with a small delay caused by longer waiting times on the border crossing.
Cash payments are banned these days.
Rules for picking up goods at our premises:
- use face mask or other way of covering your nose and mouth during the whole stay in the company premises
- try to avoid or minimize contact with our employees
- leave your vehicle only to open the cargo area or after loading to secure the cargo
- stay in the company premises only for the most necessary time
Production for the stock and on order
Our main products include:
- threaded rods of a length from 100 millimetres to 6 metres
- metric and trapezoidal threads of a diameter up to 200 mm
- fine-threaded rods, with right and left thread
- studs with a thread at one end or at both ends
- trapezoidal screws and trapezoidal nuts
- threaded rods and shafts with trapezoidal thread according to DIN 103, motion screws, nuts with trapezoidal thread according to DIN 103 cylindrical, hex or with flange
- machinery components with a requirement for rolled thread
- threaded rods with various types of machined ends
- anchors for chemical anchoring
- anchors for concrete of large diameters and lengths
- anchor bolts
- set screws
- U-bolts and various-shaped studs, threaded hooks
- wind rods and ties
- drawing components